Once you receive your farm fresh flowers, you can help them stay fresh longer by following these simple flower care guidelines:
- Use a clean vase with no residue from previous flowers.
- Add fresh clean water and flower food provided with your order.
- Cut the bottom of the stems of the flowers at a 45-degree angle.
- Every two days, change the water, clean the vase and recut the stems at a 45-degree angle.
- Remove any leaves touching the water.
- Keep the flowers in a cool, dry environment away from direct heat.
- Stop and smell the flowers every day!